Event Training Australia (ETA) may collect personal information about you when you register for a course on our website, when you deal with us over the telephone, send us correspondence (whether by letter, fax or e-mail) or when you have contact with us in person. As well as collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party, such as when a course registration is made for you by the organisation you work for. By providing your details to Event Training Australia, or consenting to having them provided on your behalf, you consent to ETA collecting, using and disclosing your personal information:
- for the purpose of administering the short course you attend and for purposes associated with your enrolment;
- to provide educational services to you;
- to send you information about future ETA programs or services that we consider may be of interest to you;
- in de-identified form, to assist ETA in quality improvement initiatives;
- to third party service providers engaged to provide services and support to, or for, ETA in connection with the course in which you are enrolled, in which case ETA will prohibit the third party from using personal information about you except for the specific purpose for which we supply it; and/or
- where required by law.
ETA will not otherwise, without your consent, use or disclose the information you provide for any other purpose.
If you do NOT wish to receive future promotional material about ETA courses, please email [email protected] to unsubscribe at any time.