Our short course event management programs are intended for people who:
- need to: build event management skills and knowledge because of their expanded work role:
- want to move into the event management field, but currently lack the skills/knowledge to do so: or
- are currently employed in an event coordinator or event manager role and wish ensure they are employing industry best practice.
Why should you consider undertaking a short course in event management from Event Training Australia?
- Courses are designed and delivered by Australian Event Award-winning presenters;
- You learn from the authors of the major texts (Event Management and Festival and Special Event Management) in the field;
- Event Training Australia draws on over 20 years of experience in event management education, with its presenters having designed and delivered programs in every Australian state, as well as in a number of overseas locations, including London, Edinburgh, Beijing, Singapore and Taiwan.
Upcoming Event Management Courses
Testimonials from past participants in courses delivered by ETA presenters
The experiences shared by the speakers were fantastic! They have so much passion for what they do and made everyone in the class feel inspired. Good resources, many case studies, interesting/engaging instruction and lectures, great examples (photos/videos/samples).
I have taken away with me a better understanding of the events industry and all of the components that go with this busy, exciting and very rewarding industry. I have more confidence in myself and my ability to deliver an amazing event!
This course has filled in the knowledge gaps I had within the events area and in turn made me more effective and structured in how I approach my event planning and execution.
The program’s been of enormous value; even having years of experience. I’ve really appreciated that opportunity to meet with some of the leaders in the industry who are really inspiring, and I’m looking forward to going away and putting into practice some of what I’ve actually had the opportunity to learn.
I really appreciated how qualified everyone was that was lecturing, and just their anecdotal experience, also how it covered such a range of issues from catering to staging to design to the shut-down process and post-production, and so I felt like I gleaned just an amazing amount of wisdom in a really short period of time.
Note: All photos are from programs delivered by ETA presenters for the recently closed Australian Centre for Event Management, University of Technology, Sydney.